this woman's work placeholder

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

How can I create a bedtime routine that helps my anxious child feel more secure and comfortable?


Welcome back to The Child Anxiety FAQ podcast! In this week's episode, we're diving into the world of bedtime routines for anxious children. I share insight to help parents create a bedtime routine that fosters a sense of security and comfort for their anxious children. From the essential steps of a bedtime routine to addressing potential pushback from kids, I provide practical and actionable advice. I also introduce my 6 week coaching program, "Bedtime Navigator," designed to support parents in helping their anxious children get a good night's sleep. \Stay tuned for expert tips and strategies on promoting a peaceful and restful bedtime experience for anxious kids.


Check out this episode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home