this woman's work placeholder

Monday, October 14, 2024

How do I deal with my anger towards my anxious child?


Welcome back to another episode of The Child Anxiety FAQ, where your questions about child and teen anxiety are answered. I'm your host, Dawn Friedman, and today we're diving into a challenging but common issue many parents face: dealing with anger towards their anxious children. With over three decades of experience working with families, I'm here to help you understand the roots of this anger, often linked to catching your child's anxiety, and offer strategies to manage it. Join me as we explore how to create space for yourself, recognize anxiety's role in these emotions, and foster forgiveness and understanding in your relationship with your child.


Check out this episode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home